There’s a lot to know about expanding your business into overseas trade. At the outset, it’s important that your expectations are reasonable and that you don’t set out in uncharted waters without a support system.
If you’re new to all of this, you need a starting point: A place to explore your questions and resources to draw from.
Export-U.com is a free resource with dozens of webinar videos covering topics like:
- The Myths and Realities of Exporting
- Market Intelligence: minimizing risk, finding the right area, how to make sense of the data
- Costing: how to be competitive
- Marketing approach: How can assist
- Trade Shows: Test the global market, make export sales and find representation
- INCOTERMS: What they are and what they mean
- Payment: Establishing your terms in a foreign land
- SBA Export Financing: Explores 3 primary loan programs
- Website Globalization: How to make your website ready for global commerce
- Risk Management: Defines the types of risk and how to manage them
- Pro-Forma Invoices: How exporters can use Pro-Formas to quote safely on export sales
Each webinar is organized into short segments, so the information is easy to digest and set-up so you can come back to it and pick up where you left off. To keep yourself in check, take the quizzes at the end to reveal your strengths and weaknesses.
And it’s free! No catch – no strings attached. It’s advice and information from the experts who know exports!